INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us.You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise or creating an account on our Website. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Website and subscribe to our Services by submitting Registration Data, submit anything for publication on our Website, participate in group or forum discussion or other social media functions on the Website, enter a competition, promotion or survey, avail or earn any benefit provided in form of voucher/coupons/credit point, and when you report a problem with the Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. You may also choose to provide other personal information in order to express yourself beyond the required information, such as a picture of you, short biography, your location, your website and related information. Your name, Your e-mail id, Your Picture and other information you choose to add to your profile will be available for public viewing on the Website.
- Information we collect about you.With regard to each of your visits to the Website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, browsing history, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (“URL”) click stream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); material or information that you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- If you use your account information with Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or Gmail or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “Social Media Platform”) to sign in to the Website, an option of which may be provided by the Website to you at its sole discretion, we will collect and store your Social Media Platform user ID, and other account information and other information freely made available to the Company by the Social Media Platform. The Account Information that is collected includes all the account information provided by you to that website. Please be aware that the other information we obtain from the Social Media Platform is often dependent on their privacy policies and/or on your settings regarding what information you have consented to share with services like that of Company’s.
- Information about others. You must obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing us with their personal information, as any access to view or modify their information will be available only through your account.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will inform you when we collect that data and that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Website. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, travel/tour operators) and may receive information about you from such sources. We collect non-personally identifiable information from the Website visitors to track the total of number of visitors to the Website in aggregate form and identify the type of Internet web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer®) and operating system (e.g., Windows®) used by the visitor. This information allows us continuously to improve our Website.
- Metadata is usually technical data associated with Content (as defined in the Terms) you submit, post or share on the Website. Users can add or may have metadata added to their Content including geolocation, date, attribution, or other data.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information we collect about you for the following general purposes:
- To send you Service-related notices. We may also use your contact information to send you marketing email messages. If you do not want to receive such messages, you may opt out by following the instructions in the message. In order to verify that the e-mail address provided by you belongs to you, we will send you a verification e-mail. Once, the verification process is complete, your Account will be fully functional;
- To administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To notify you about changes to our Services;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any, when you choose to do so;
- To enhance the security of the Website;
- To personalise content;
- To remember information to help you efficiently access your account;
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
For the Content (as defined in the Terms) that you personally upload on the Website, you can choose to keep your Content private or public. Private Content will not be visible to anyone except you and people with whom you share the URL of the private Content so uploaded. Private Content will not be cached and archived on our servers. Public Content on the other hand is accessible to everyone, including search engines. Other users can collect, reproduce, comment on, and share all publicly available Content on the Website. We reserve the right to share all public Content on any Social Media Platform or any other online or offline platform. We will never share any Content which you have marked as private unless we have your permission. We will never rent or sell your personal information to third parties, except on an anonymized/encrypted basis, unless expressly provided in these Terms.
Any information you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Website, including your profile page information, is accessible to anyone. When you submit, post or share the Content that you choose to make public, on the Website, it may be re-shared by others. We may share your personal information with any member of our Group. Here “Group” means and includes, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any Relative (as such term is defined in the Companies Act, 2013) of such person.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- To comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law;
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data refers to data, whether true or not, about an individual: (i) who can be identified from that data; or (ii) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Anywhere we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You are free to remove or delete Content (as defined in the Terms) from your Account at any point in time. However, there is a strong possibility that copies of public Content will be retained indefinitely in our systems, including in cached and archived pages of the Website, or if other users have copied or saved that information. In addition, due to the nature of internet sharing, copies of your Content, including Content that you have removed or deleted from your Account, may also exist elsewhere on the Internet and be retained indefinitely.
You may correct, amend, add or delete personal information from your Account at any time by logging in and visiting your profile page. As noted above, you may opt out from unwanted e-mail communications from us by following the instructions in the message. However, until your Account is deleted you will continue to receive all system e-mails.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
EUROPEAN UNION’S PRIVACY/DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
If you reside in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, Iceland, or Switzerland, you may have additional rights with respect to your Personal Data, as further outlined below:
- The right to be informed:Every company must be transparent in how they use your personal data (personal data may include data such as your work email ID and your work mobile phone number if they are specific to an individual).
- The right of access:You will have the right to know exactly what information is held about you and how it is processed or used by us.
- The right of rectification:You will be entitled to get your personal data rectified if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure:Also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’, this refers to your right to have your personal data deleted from our database without the need for a specific reason as to why you wish to do so.
- The right to restrict processing:Your right to block or suppress processing of your personal data by us.
- The right to data portability:This allows you to retain and reuse your personal data for your own purpose.
- The right to object:In certain circumstances, you are entitled to object to your personal data being used. This includes, if a company uses personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, scientific and historical research, or for the performance of a task in the public interest.
- Rights of automated decision making and profiling: The General Data Protection Right (“GDPR”) has put in place safeguards to protect you against the risk that a potentially damaging decision is made without your intervention. For example, you can choose not to be the subject of a decision where the consequence has a legal bearing on you, or is based on automated processing.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND LOCAL STORAGE?
Local storage is an industry-standard technology that allows a website or application to store information locally on your computer or mobile device. We use local storage to customize what we show you based on your past interactions with the Website.
WHY DO WE USE THESE TECHNOLOGIES?
We use these technologies to do things like:
- Make the Website easier or faster to use;
- Enable features and store information about you (including on your device or in your browser cache) and your use of the Website;
- Deliver, understand and improve advertising;
- Monitor and understand the use of our products and services;
- Protect you, others and the Website;
- Speed up your future activities and experience on our Website
- Remember information about your browser and your preferences.
We cannot identify you personally from this information.
WHERE ARE THESE TECHNOLOGIES USED?
We use these technologies on our own Website, services and on other websites that have integrated our services. This includes our advertising and platform partners’. Third parties may also use these technologies, for example, when you interact with their content from within our services, like when you click a link or stream media on the Website from a third-party service, and to help with the delivery of ads shown on and off of the Website.
DO WE USE THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
HOW CAN I CONTROL COOKIES?
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device. There are a number of ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to adjust or modify your browser settings.
If you disable the cookies that we use, this may impact your experience while on the Website, for example you may not be able to visit certain areas of the Website or you may not receive personalized information when you visit the Website.
If you use different devices to view and access the Website (e.g. your computer, smartphone, tablet etc.) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to us through email signed with an electronic signature.